- Please try to arrive at the studio at least 10-15 minutes prior to class to ensure class can get started on time.
- Members/ Clients will not be allowed into class after warm up has ended (about 5minutes) after class started.
- For the benefit of all, it is requested that you return equipment to the corresponding place when finished.
- Please refrain from using your mobile phones during class hours.
- Do not speak loudly while the coaches are giving instructions.
- Please leave your towel in the basket after use.
- Always handle the equipment with care.
- Curvalicious will take no responsibility for the loss or damage of belongings brought by members/ clients.
- Don’t put your belongings across the entire gym. All belongings should stay in one tidy little spot.
- Wear appropriate clothing and footwear at all times.
- Help us to keep the facility in good condition by reporting any faults immediately to staff on duty or to reception.
- Please note that public holidays are included in our business calendar. If you wish to cover your classes, it is advisable to get a
class pack instead.
- If you are late or arrive last minute, your spot may be given to another client that is on standby, even if you pre registered online.
- No members and non members are allowed to workout on their own during off class hours.
GENERAL RULES AND REGULATIONS
ACCESS TO GYM
- Members must be 13 years old and above.
- No kids are allowed inside the premises.
- Maximum number of members/ clients per strength training class – 12.
- Maximum number of members/ clients per boxing class – 9.
- Maximum number of members/ clients per pilates, yoga and yogalates class – 6.
BOOKINGS AND CANCELLATION
- Always book in the application to secure your spot. (You can download the app “Curvalicious” from appstore or playstore)
- Reservation may be cancelled without penalty by cancelling up to 1hour prior to the class start time.
- Refund only applies to monthly membership fees paid during the
- Members with monthly membership only can freeze or hold their account for a period not less than (30) days (or one calendar month),
and for up to sixty (60) days (two calendar months) per calendar year.
- Notice of intent freeze must be submitted via written email at email@example.com. The freeze request must state both the freeze start date and reactivation date. Account will resume automatically upon the end of the freezing month.
- Please note that consecutive freezes are not permitted without a new membership or packages payment being processed and that it cannot be issued for personal travel under 3 weeks.
INBODY ASSESSMENT TEST
- Clients with unlimited monthly membership have 1 complementary assessment test.
- Book an appointment before coming for the chosen assessment date.
- Make sure to do at least 3 hours fasting before doing the test.
- Make sure you do not have your period during the test.
- Free of charge lockers are provided for the use of members/ clients during class hours.
- Lockers can not be used overnight. Members who do so are liable to find that the lockers are opened and lockers content are removed.
- Members/ Clients who are interested to avail or reserve locker for a month are charged for a monthly locker fee.